discover ‘let there be hair’
‘let there be hair’
Vegan ingestible that supports the hair cycle and reduces stress.
less stress, more hair.
Give your hair the essential nutrients to reduce hair loss, support hair growth and protect hair follicles from ageing.
stress, genetics & nutrient deficiencies
disrupt hair growth
relieves the symptoms of stress by reducing cortisol
supports hair growth if dietary intake is inadequate
vegan vitamin D3
regulates and initiates the growth phase of the hair cycle
helps replenish neurotransmitters affected by stress
supports the energy production required for hair growth
one unique formula
We combined natural and botanical actives to directly address hair growth and visibly improve thickness and strength.
it starts from within
help fight the effects of stress induced hair challenges
nutrients & vitamins
by rebalancing deficiencies associated with hair loss
against hormonal changes
as well as ageing, and genetic hair cycle changes
let there be hair - 60 capsules
Let there be hair is a first of its kind vegan hair growth ingestible. Formulated with an exclusive blend of ingredients including zinc, vegan vitamin D3, ashwagandha and micronutrients that support healthy hair by:
- Reducing stress levels and lowering cortisol
- Replenishing nutrient and mineral deficiencies
- Protecting against hair cycle changes
Let there be hair ensures you build healthy, youthful hair from the inside out.
Perfect for those who: experience stress induced hair loss, hair thinning and problems with hair growth, anyone who experiences hair issues, busy lifestyle (angle nutrient deficient), vegan & vegetarian friendly.
- Hair wellness from the inside out
- Healthy hair from the inside
- Helps the body cope with stress by balancing cortisol levels
- Replenishment of key nutrients often lacking or depleted in vegan and vegetarian diets
- Benefits of zinc and ashwagandha to help grow thicker, healthy hair from the root
- Protects the healthy hair cycle with vegan vitamin D3
- Provides key nutrients for hair growth
- Helps prevent the formation of DHT
- Biotin supports energy metabolism of hair
- B6 helps support a healthy stress response
Take one or two capsules daily or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Store below 25°. Do not use if cap seal is broken. Always read the label. Warning: Contains zinc which may have undesirable side effects if taken in high doses for a long period of time
COLECALCIFEROL (VITAMIN D3) 5 MICROGRAMS (200 IU), PYRIDOXINE (B6) (FROM PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE) 1.4 MG, BIOTIN 2.5 MG, ZINC (FROM AMINO ACID CHELATE) 15 MG, WITHANIA SOMNIFERA (ASHWAGANDHA) ROOT EXT.DRY CONC. 150 MG (EQUIV. DRY ROOT 3 G), SERENOA REPENS (SAW PALMETTO) FRUIT EXT. DRY CONC. 100 MG (EQUIV. DRY FRUIT 600 MG)
The health of your hair is a reflection of your physical health. Any kind of deficiency in our diet can lead to hair ...