évolis products for men and women contain active ingredients that have been shown to inhibit FGF5 in laboratory studies. FGF5 is a protein associated with hair loss. évolis may benefit in reducing hair loss and thinning, and improving hair length, leading to the appearance of longer, thicker, healthier hair.
Apply the shampoo to wet hair, massage into scalp with fingertips. For best results leave on the scalp for 2-3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and repeat if desired. Use in conjunction with évolis® tonic for women.
You will need to use évolis for a minimum of 4 months before results are seen. Continual use is required to maintain and improve hair.
- • Sanguisorba officinalis
- • Rosa multiflora
- • Swertia chirata
- • Chlorella Vulgaris
- • Moringa Pterygosperma
- • Eucalyptus Globulus
PURIFIED WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, LAURYL BETAINE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, LAURAMIDE DEA, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SANGUISORBA OFFICINALIS ROOT EXTRACT, ROSA MULTIFLORA FRUIT EXTRACT, SWERTIA JAPONICA EXTRACT, CHLORELLA VULGARIS EXTRACT, MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF EXTRACT, POLYQUATERNIUM-64, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, SODIUM LAUROYL METHYLALANINE, GLYCEROL, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, SORBITAN STEARATE, POLYSORBATE 80, PEG-5 STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, LAURETH-2, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, LAURETH-20, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, SODIUM SALICYLATE, ALCOHOL (ETHANOL), FRAGRANCES
- • Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water
- • Stop using this product if you experience any irritation of the skin such as persistent redness or itching
- • Keep the bottle away from extremely high or low temperatures and direct sunlight
- • Keep out of the reach of children
- • For external use only
- • Do not take orally
- • Always read the label, use only as directed.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
evolis active pack for women